At City Bee Therapy I can help you process those past experiences that affect the present, and help you move towards a positive future.
Call for an appointment on
I know how overwhelming it can be to look for the right therapist, especially when you are feeling your worst. It is very important that you find someone who you feel you can work with and so, below some of the things you might want to know about me.
- I am able to quickly understand what you are facing
- I connect with people to make it easier to do the work that is needed
- I work with you to find the best interventions to meet your needs because I am qualified to work in several approaches
- I use approaches with strong evidence, used by the NHS eg CBT and EMDR
- I have helped hundreds of people over 15 years with many different problems, including trauma, depression, anxiety, relationship problems, childhood issues and workplace stress.
- I am professional -I have worked effectively in private, voluntary and NHS settings and belong to professional bodies ie BABCP, BACP, EMDR Association UK & Ireland
- I am knowledgeable– I have taught and supervised other therapists for many years and am continually updating my skills with courses and research