Sometimes you can’t put your finger on what is bothering you and that’s fine, I can help you do that and together we can work out the best way forward.
Call for an appointment on
Here are just some of the things I regularly help people with:
- Feeling low, sad, lack of enjoyment, having problems with sleep, appetite and motivation.
- Childhood neglect and abuse
- Childhood or adult PTSD, often with flashbacks, nightmares, negative thoughts and feelings and avoidance of reminders
- Generalised Anxiety – excessive worrying
- Panic Attacks – having such a strong reaction you think you might die or faint
- Health Anxiety – worrying you have symptoms of serious illness
- OCD – compulsions eg cleaning or checking to neutralise disturbing thoughts
- Stress – too much to do and not enough time, space, money or energy to do it
- Phobias – intense fear and avoidance of a specific thing or situation
- Social Anxiety – fear of people judging you negatively in social situations